Cancellation and Refund Policy
At SIJ SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), we understand that circumstances may arise where our clients need to cancel their website development projects or request refunds. We aim to provide a fair and transparent cancellation and refund policy to ensure the best possible experience for our clients. Please read this policy carefully before engaging our services.
1. Cancellation Policy
1.1 Cancellation by the Client:
Clients have the right to cancel their website development project at any time, but it is important to note that the cancellation may be subject to fees and conditions based on the project’s progress. The following cancellation fees will apply:
– **Cancellation before project commencement:** If the client cancels the project before work has commenced, a cancellation fee of 30% of the total project cost will apply to cover administrative and planning expenses.
– **Cancellation during project execution:** If the client cancels the project after work has begun but before its completion, the cancellation fee will be 50% of the total project cost plus any costs associated with work completed up to that point.
– **Cancellation after project completion:** Once the project is completed, no cancellations are accepted, and no refunds will be provided.
1.2 Cancellation by the Company:
In the rare event that SIJ SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS is unable to complete the project, a full refund of any payments made by the client will be issued promptly.
2. Refund Policy
2.1 Refunds for Unused Services:
If a client has made an advance payment for services that have not been rendered, SIJ SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS will issue a refund for the unused portion of the payment within 30 business days of the cancellation request.
2.2 No Refunds for Completed Work:
Once the website development project has been completed and delivered to the client, no refunds will be provided. Any additional modifications or revisions requested by the client after project completion may be subject to additional charges.
2.3 Disputed Charges:
If a client believes that a charge on their invoice is incorrect, they must contact SIJ SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS within 14 days of receiving the invoice to dispute the charges. SIJ SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS will investigate and, if necessary, make adjustments to the invoice. No refunds will be provided for disputed charges that are not reported within this timeframe.
3. How to Request Cancellation or Refund:
To request a cancellation or refund, clients must contact SIJ SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS via email at email@example.com or through our designated client portal. Please provide all relevant details, including project information and reasons for cancellation or refund request.
4. Review and Changes to this Policy:
SIJ SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS reserves the right to review and revise this cancellation and refund policy at any time. Any changes to this policy will be communicated to clients through our website or by email.
By engaging the services of SIJ SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS, clients agree to abide by this cancellation and refund policy.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us at https://sijsoftware.com/contact-sij-software/
*Last updated: 30 September 2023*
SIJ SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
1/3a, Rajalakshmi Colony, TVS Nagar, Coimbatore-641025